[Insight-users] Normalized MI

Yu Qi felix_china at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Apr 27 10:06:24 EDT 2005

I copied some code from
Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkNormalizedMutualInformationHistogramImageToImageMetricTest.cxx
into my application of registration of MRI and fMRI.

But the result is not good.
I have two questions:
1. do i need      metric->SetInterpolater();
                       metric->SetTransform();
                       metric->SetFixedImageRegion();,
     as I set those in registration->SetXXXXXX() ?
2. Which parameters are most important in normalized histogram MI metric? and how to adjust them to get a good result?

BTW, I found there is no rotation in my result.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Yu Qi

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂