[Insight-users] Padding a volume

sigmunau at idi.ntnu.no sigmunau at idi.ntnu.no
Wed Apr 27 06:40:08 EDT 2005

I need to pad a volume with one voxel on all sides. I want the padding to
behave somewhat similar to ZeroFluxNeumannBoundaryCondition, but I fail to
find how I can use a BoundaryCondition object in a PadImageFilter. Since I
only need one voxel on each side, I think maybe WrapPadImageFilter or
MirrorPadImageFilter will work, but their documentation is a bit unclear. As
a matter of fact the documentation seems to be exactly the same for both of
those classes.

Can anyone tell me which of these will do what I need, or if there are any
other ways to do it?

--
Sigmund Augdal
Edgar B. Schieldropsv 29-14