[Insight-users] register of MRI and a partial fMRI

Yu Qi felix_china at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Apr 26 03:02:55 EDT 2005

Hi Karthik,

Thanks!

I found the problem: there was something wrong with my region.
It is OK now.
But by using SetFixedImageRegion(), I didn't see much difference in running time.

And I am not quite sure about "initial transform". Do you mean I should set a initial transform that is close to the registration result?
What is the function of the code below?
> VersorType rotation;
> VectorType axis;
>
> axis[0] = 0.0;
> axis[1] = 0.0;
> axis[2] = 1.0;/
> / const double angle = 0;/
> / rotation.Set( axis, angle );/
> / transform->SetRotation( rotation );/

I use only 10k samples in registration and cost around 5 min, is it normal?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Yu Qi

Karthik Krishnan <Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com> wrote:
Hi Yu,

I think the problem is that you are using SetRegion(). Instead you
should be using SetFixedImageRegion(). You do not want to modify the
co-ords of the image, rather restrict computation of the metric to the
region where the brain is (+ a border as suggested below). This speeds
up registration and also ensures that the registration is not affected
by irrelevant data.

Please print out the initial transform. If you say that it works well
before setting the region, your initial transform should be close to the
one you got prior to setting the regions.

thanks
karthik

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图