[Insight-users] register of MRI and a partial fMRI

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Apr 25 12:08:21 EDT 2005

Hi Yu,

Print out the parameters of the transform. There just isn't enough
overlap between the fixed and the moving image to start with (or the
transform is driving you too far away too soon). See
itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.txx

Line: 702
if( nSamples < m_NumberOfSpatialSamples / 4 )
{
itkExceptionMacro( "Too many samples map outside moving image buffer: "
<< nSamples << " / " << m_NumberOfSpatialSamples << std::endl );
}

Remember that if you are using the centered transform, set the center
(for example with the CenteredTransformInitializer helper class).

See Examples/Registration/ImageRegistration9.cxx

Thanks
kk