[Insight-users] ImageAdaptor problem

Jakub Bican jakub.bican at matfyz.cz
Mon Apr 25 11:51:45 EDT 2005

Hello,

i'm trying to register two RGB images (TranslationTransform, RegularStepGradientDescentOptimizer, MeanSquaresImageToImageMetric, LinearInterpolateImageFunction). I used RGBToLuminanceImageAdaptor class to convert RGB to scalar values and following error occured during the compilation:

......\Insight\Code\Common\itkInterpolateImageFunction.h(89): error C2039: 'TransformPhysicalPointToContinuousIndex' : is not a member of 'itk::RGBToLuminanceImageAdaptor<TImage,TOutputPixelType>'
        with
        [
            TImage=InputImageType,
            TOutputPixelType=PixelType
        ]

I am using recent (but probably not the latest) CVS version of ITK and VS 7.0 .NET compiler.

Thanks in forward,
Jakub