[Insight-users] itkIterativeClosestPointMetric

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:57:21 EDT 2005

Hi David,

As you may know, the Iterative Closest Point algorithm is patented.
Also, the method implemented in ITK is actually computing the Euclidean
distance metric (from the closest point), which is not described in the
patent.
Therefore the class has been renamed: itkEuclideanDistancePointMetric.h
(the behavior should be the same as before).

Julien