[Insight-users] format conversion

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Apr 23 18:00:26 EDT 2005

Hi Amadeus,

You could use ImageJ in order to read a QuickTime movie
and treat it as a stack of 2D images:

           http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/

It needs the following plugin:

http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/plugins/movie-opener.html

ITK will handle series of 2D files in formats:

         PNG, or JPG,  or TIFF, or BMP.

For a full list of ITK supported fileformats please
look at the FAQ

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#What_3D_file_formats_can_ITK_import_and_export.3F

For code examples on how to read series of 2D images,
please look at the directory:

           Insight/Examples/IO