[Insight-users] Problem with DeformableSimplexMesh3DFilter

Thomas Boettger t.boettger at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Apr 22 13:05:49 EDT 2005

Hello Gunn Marie,

Unfortunately the latest version of the DeformableSimplexMesh3DFilter
has a bug and would not produce a useful output. We are currently
working on this. I have no CVS access to commit the fixes right now. I
will talk to Luis (and Leila, who also needs the classes) next week
about this topic and hopefully commit the necessary changes.

Now to your problem which what I think has nothing to do with the bug I
was talking about. How many points does your mesh have? And is your
program really crashing? Please try to use for example one iteration
only and see if it finishes.

How did you create the mesh? You were talking about a binary mesh
source. Could you please post the whole code. Maybe the problem could be
related to the creation of the mesh.

    Regards,

       Thomas