[Insight-users] itk+vtk using JAVA

Lars Matthäus lars.matthaeus at web.de
Fri Apr 22 09:00:31 EDT 2005

Hi Andres,

thanks for your reply! The documentation of ITK says that wrapping is
possible using CSWIG. Indeed, I managed to compile ITK for Java and it
produced - as you mentioned - several classes which code some of the
possibilities for the templates. But I don't know the next step, i.e.
how to get ITK and VTK running and doing something meaningful. So the
question which remains is how to connect the VTK and ITK pipeline under
Java.
But thanks for your help again!

Lars