[Insight-users] Clarification on itkOrientImageFilterorientationcodes

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Apr 21 17:03:25 EDT 2005

Bill is anxious to get his changes checked in.  He is just trying to
verify all the orientations.  We're trying to get a phantom scanned
in all (orthogonal) directions to use for verification.  With this
phantom data, we'll be to read all the different scan orientations
and request all axials or all coronals and the data from the various
orientation scans should all line up.

Bill is out of the office today.  Perhaps he can clean that part of the
code up and check it in tomorrow.

Jim