[Insight-users] NarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFilter

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Apr 20 22:14:02 EDT 2005

I find the OutputWindow on windows annoying too. The warnings are
present below. I suppose it is meant to be there remind you that "The
current implmentation of this solver does not compute maximum RMS
change" and isn't an OS/compiler warning.

Also, did you try SNAP in InsightApplications ? Its got some
NarrowBandLevelSet stuff.

Thanks
Regards
Karthik

 8:01PM $ ctest -R itkNarrowBand
-V
~/work/ITK/binaries/Insight/Nightly
Test project
Changing directory into
/home/karthik/work/ITK/binaries/Insight/Nightly/Testing/Code/BasicFilters
  1/  4 Testing itkNarrowBandTest
Test command:
/home/karthik/work/ITK/binaries/Insight/Nightly/bin/itkBasicFiltersTests
itkNarrowBandTest

Test Passed.
-- Process completed
   Passed
  2/  4 Testing itkNarrowBandImageFilterBaseTest
Test command:
/home/karthik/work/ITK/binaries/Insight/Nightly/bin/itkBasicFiltersTests
itkNarrowBandImageFilterBaseTest
Test Passed.
-- Process completed
   Passed
Changing directory into
/home/karthik/work/ITK/binaries/Insight/Nightly/Testing/Code/Algorithms
  3/  4 Testing itkNarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFilterTest
Test command:
/home/karthik/work/ITK/binaries/Insight/Nightly/bin/itkAlgorithmsTests4
itkNarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFilterTest
WARNING: In
/home/karthik/work/ITK/src/Insight/Nightly/Code/Algorithms/itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter.h,
line 332
NarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter (0x8419b80): The current implmentation of
this solver does not compute maximum RMS change. The maximum RMS error
value will not be set or used.

Max. no. iterations: 50
No. elpased iterations: 50
Overlap: 0.972603
Overlap exceed threshold.
Test Passed.
-- Process completed
   Passed
  4/  4 Testing itkNarrowBandThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilterTest
Test command:
/home/karthik/work/ITK/binaries/Insight/Nightly/bin/itkAlgorithmsTests2
itkNarrowBandThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilterTest
WARNING: In
/home/karthik/work/ITK/src/Insight/Nightly/Code/Algorithms/itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter.h,
line 332
NarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter (0x85dbc98): The current implmentation of
this solver does not compute maximum RMS change. The maximum RMS error
value will not be set or used.

WARNING: In
/home/karthik/work/ITK/src/Insight/Nightly/Code/Algorithms/itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter.h,
line 332
NarrowBandThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter (0x85dbc98): The
current implmentation of this solver does not compute maximum RMS
change. The maximum RMS error value will not be set or used.

Done second trial
-- Process completed
   Passed

The following tests passed:
        itkNarrowBandTest
        itkNarrowBandImageFilterBaseTest
        itkNarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFilterTest
        itkNarrowBandThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilterTest

100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 4