[Insight-users] Borland 6.0 & ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 17 17:45:45 EDT 2005

Hi Mariusz,

The Borland compiler 6.0 does not implement the C++
standard enough for being able to compile ITK.

Please use Borland 5.5, which is ... barely enough.

We have been disappointed by the fact that Borland
relaxed its implementation of C++ templates in the
version 6.0 of their compiler.

You may also want to consider any of the multiple
compilers supported by ITK. You will find information
about them in the FAQ.

   Regards

      Luis