[Insight-users] Re: Code contribution : Colliding Fronts

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 17 12:08:14 EDT 2005

Hi Luca,

Thanks a lot for your contributions to ITK.

We apologize for taking so long to include your code in
the toolkit.

---

You will find now the files for the Colliding Fronts
filter and the FastMarchingUpwind filter in the
directory:

              Insight/Code/Algorithms

The tests that you kindly provided were placed in

              Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithtms

Please let us know if you would like to modify any of
the sections on the code,