[Insight-users] help on the FFT and FFT Inverse

CHARRIER Rémi remi.charrier at cpe.fr
Wed Apr 13 17:39:34 EDT 2005

hi all,
 I try to use the itk FFT and its inverse to delete some frequencies in an
image
but the itk filters seem to not work.
  To know what is not working, I tried to apply the FFT to my image and just
after I apply the FFT inverse to the result. It should give me the same image
than the initial one, but it does not.
I am using
#include "itkVnlFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h"
and
#include "itkVnlFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter.h"
 Does someone know why it is not working or what I should do to make it work?

Thanks
remi charrier