[Insight-users] ConnectedRegionsMeshFilter and DeformableMesh3DFilter in pipelnie

sandarak at wp.pl sandarak at wp.pl
Mon Apr 11 07:44:35 EDT 2005

Hello!

I'm trying to execute pipeline

...-> BinaryMask3DMeshSource -> ConnectedRegionsMeshFilter ->  DeformableMesh3DFilter

but I'm only getting Access Violation Error from my OS

Everything is OK when I'm executing pipeline:

...-> BinaryMask3DMeshSource ->  DeformableMesh3DFilter

I suspect that this has something to do with the fact that, mesh which
is output from BinaryMask3DMeshSource has some CellLinks information and
output mesh from ConnectedRegionsMeshFilter doesn't have this
information at all.

I've tried to use function:

BuildCellLinks()

on the mesh, but I'm also getting access violation error.

thanks in advance

Michal Postrozny

sandarak at wp.pl