[Insight-users] [insight-user] How i can change the scales?

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Apr 8 11:52:10 EDT 2005

Javier,

I am misunderstanding something. The QuarternionRigidTransform uses 2n parameters where n is the image dimension. (n rotation + n translation)
I'm not sure why there are 338 parameters. That sounds like a lot for optimization. Or why the number of scales is 128.

Do you have code that you can post.
Thanks
regards
karthik