[Insight-users] some small bugs/feature request.

Stefan Klein stefan at isi.uu.nl
Mon Apr 4 10:01:55 EDT 2005

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your response!

In fact I did already add bugs to the bug-tracker (but I didn't write it
clearly in my email, sorry). I couldn't assign them to you, because you are
not in the list of people to who one can assign a bug. By default they were
assigned to Lydia Ng, so I just left it like that.

the bug numbers are:
1723 PowellOptimizer does not have GetCurrentLineIteration() method.
1722 FRPROptimizer still has some debug messages.
1719 FRPROptimizer does not handle ValueTolerance correctly
1718 No Get/SetMaximumLineIteration in PowellOptimizer

In the descriptions I wrote the code to be removed/added.

have a nice day.
Stefan.