[Insight-users] some small bugs/feature request.

Stefan Klein stefan at isi.uu.nl
Mon Apr 4 05:35:31 EDT 2005

Hi,

While trying to use the recently added FRPROptimizer I encountered four
small, easilly to fix, bugs:

1723 PowellOptimizer does not have GetCurrentLineIteration() method.

1722 FRPROptimizer still has some debug messages.

1719 FRPROptimizer does not handle ValueTolerance correctly

1718 No Get/SetMaximumLineIteration in PowellOptimizer

I'm not sure if I was supposed to put them in the bug-tracker-list (or is
it something only 'real' ITK developers are supposed to do?), and if the
error is noticed just like this. So, that's why this (maybe redundant) email.

Stefan.