[Insight-users] Fast binary morphology dilation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 3 11:12:02 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

Could you please be more specific regarding the email
message that you are quoting ?

If you can provide at least the date of that email (adding
the author will be even better), that will help us to track
this issue. The mailing-list receives between 250 and 400
emails a month, this makes difficult to remember every single
issue, unless they are reported in the bug tracker. Thanks a
lot for your understanding in this matter.

In the meantime, you may want to look at the filters:

DilateObjectMorphology
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1DilateObjectMorphologyImageFilter.html

   and

ErodeObjectMorphology
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ErodeObjectMorphologyImageFilter.html

Note however that they are intended for images that
contain a single object.