[Insight-users] SetFixedImageRegion

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:16:40 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

That was it and it worked great, thanks! Is there a way to hand a
region of interest to the demons deformable registration method? I am
basically using the example in the itk example folder,
(DeformableRegistration2).

Also, is there some consensus on which registration method is best for
an MR dataset using contrast agents? The rigid registration seems to
work fairly well, the demons deformable has worked wonders though in
other registration problems I have handed it. But by the nature of the
demons registration (intensity matching) this is probably not feasible
for MR contrast enhanced datasets). Any info would be appreciated,
thank you very much Luis,

Regards,
Mark