[Insight-users] Results of itkCurvesLevelSetImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 29 11:22:19 EDT 2004

Hi Pingkun,

When you passed the image "test.png" as input to the LevelSet filter,
did you pass it as the "InputImage" or as the "FeatureImage" ?

The example that you mention is building its own Feature and Input
image. In order to use this level set filter you must provide *both*
an "Input" image, which is a level set initialization, and a "Feature"
image, which is typically a speed image, like the one you can create
with the Sigmoid of the Gradient Magnitude.

Please let us know more details on how did you feed the inputs to
the filter.