[Insight-users] Strange error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 29 11:14:15 EDT 2004

Hi Zein,

The GLSliceView class is not aware of the pipeline.

This means that if you set its input to the output
of an ITK filter and later on your filter output
produces an new image of different size, GLSliceView
will still think that its dealing with the old image
size.

What you should do is to call SetInput() in the
viewer again, in order to make sure that GLSliceView
update its internal size information.

You may also want to make sure that when you update
the last filter of the pipeline you invoke

     UpdateLargestPossibleRegion()

instead of just

    Update()

This is particularly important when you expect the
images size to change at the input.