[Insight-users] Re: about DeformableRegistration1

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 28 18:08:01 EDT 2004

Hi Ping,

We will be happy to help you with your registration problem.
However, we will need more information than what is provided
in your email.

The test for this example works fine for us...

Please send us the parameter file that you passed to
the example.

Common suspects here are the parameters of image size, it is
common for users to change the input images and forget to update
the Nx, Ny, Nz values in the input parameter file.

Please give us more information.