[Insight-users] InsightApplications / QtItk problem

Stefan Langhammer sickboy at 9elements.com
Mon Sep 27 17:32:17 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

first of all thx for your response. Theres a little misunderstanding.
I´ve opened the original makefile (created by ccmake)
and compared it with a working example makefile.

In the original QtItk makefile i´ve found this line:
INCLUDE_FLAGS = -I/usr/lib/qt3/include

In other makefiles there were much more entries at this position.
For example: -I/usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/...
So i tried to add needed paths.

Cornerning your suggestion:
All of the QT_... settings in ccmake (advanced mode) are set and they
are correct.

The problem  is that the itk include paths won´t be found during the
compilation
(with the original created QtItk makefile).

Do you have an idea what i´ve made wrong ?

thanks
Stefan