[Insight-users] SetFixedImageRegion

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 14:19:17 EDT 2004

Thank you Wei. I at last got it to work with the info from those
links, I had forgotten to call an Update() for my region filter before
final use.. :(

I would like to now ask a general question. What process from ITK
would give the most accurate motion registration results for dye
contrast MRI scans? The demons registration method looks great, but if
it's matching intensity levels to register the timepoint images, it
probably can't be used for this purpose.

Any opinions would be appreciated, thanks!

Mark