[Insight-users] SetFixedImageRegion

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 21:29:38 EDT 2004

Hello All,

I have been using motion registration and it is great. A quick question -

Currently I am considering the whole image for registration, when
using only a region of interest would be preferable. Currently I am
using this method to set the considered region:

registration->SetFixedImageRegion(
fixedItkBuffer->GetOutput()->GetBufferedRegion() );

fixedItkBuffer is a buffer containing the pixel data for a reference
image. registration is my registration type pointer.

How then can I specify a simple rectanglar region of interest to be
considered instead of the entire buffer?

Thanks!