[Insight-users] about the algorithms used in SNAP

diaoxianfen diaoxianfen at asisz.com
Wed Sep 22 21:53:41 EDT 2004

Hello every one,
Now I am using the SNAP to do some segmentation work.It is really a good tool and the result is very well.But when I choose to use the dense Level Set Algorithm to segment the speed is so slow,about half an hour.The sparse Level Set is very fast,no more than one minute.I want to know why the dense level set algorithm is so slow.Could some one give me some information to interpret the reason,some papers or books introduce the principle of the two algorithms?Any information will be appreciate.
DiaoXianFen