[Insight-users] Fwd: reading jpg files

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Wed Sep 15 17:49:50 EDT 2004

Hello Jie,

In this code you are never calling Update on the
image file reader so you are iterating through
an uninitialized image (of arbitrary values).  See
Section 4.1.2 of the ITK Software Guide
(www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf) for more detailed
information on file readers.

hope this helps,

Josh.
Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 http://www.sci.utah.edu/~cates