[Insight-users] Combining Segmentations

Lindsey McAninch lindsey at sci.utah.edu
Mon Sep 13 11:20:47 EDT 2004

Hi all, I have a bunch of CT scans which I have made into
volumes of the cervical spine.  I am Segmenting out the C1
vertebrae and nothing else.  The problem is I am getting
holes in my segmentation.  I was wondering if there was a
way to take several different segmentations and combine
the images (all of the same scan)  into one image to
hopefully help to fill the holes I get with each
individual segmentation.  If anyone knows how to do this
your help is very much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Lindsey McAninch
University of Utah
SCI Institute
50 S. Central Campus Dr.