[Insight-users] Metaimage viewing software

Frederic Perez fredericpcx at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 10 05:51:23 EDT 2004

Thank you very much Jolinda,
and thanks too to Mark Dow and Greg Scott for developing
this free program. I have just started using "Space" and
it seems impressive!

A couple of notes (maybe they can help someone):

1) For Space to work, once downloaded and unzipped the
   Space_v.91m.zip file, the files "Space.exe" *and*
   "imgdll.dll" must have execution permissions.
   (I had to change permissions manually after unzipping
   under cygwin.)

2) MetaImage headers (e.g. "foo.mhd") seem to require
   the entry

     HeaderSize = ... (0 for my particular files)

   Without that line Space complained about the expected
   size of the ".raw" file.

Best regards,

Frederic Perez