[Insight-users] itkExtractImageFilter.h compiling problem. Solved. Bug?

Di Xiao xiaodimailing at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:30:04 EDT 2004

Dear Bill:

  I use redhat 8.0 - KDevelop for this c++ programming. Compiler should be
gcc 3.2.
I didn't met this problem while I used itk version 1.2. But while I changed
to use itk 1.8,
it happened.
After carefully cheeked the difference of itkExtractImageFile.txx under
version 1.2 and 1.8, I found
"InputImageType" and "OutputImageType" are not defined in this file as well
as its header.
Another side effect from version 1.8 for me is image transferred from itk to
vtk is upside
displayed while I changed itk lib from version 1.2 to 1.8. I am thinking how
to solve it and keep it consistent with my former interactive work and
display.

Regards,

Xiao Di