[Insight-users] Writing images to files

uday kurkure udaykurkure at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 20:45:18 EDT 2004

Hello Chris,

It is always good to find a project in Examples and/or
Applications which is similar to your application and
check its CmakeLists.txt

Like for Image read/write, the CmakeList in
Examples/IO has an entry

ADD_EXECUTABLE(ImageReadWrite ImageReadWrite.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(ImageReadWrite ITKCommon ITKIO)

So, you will know which libraries to use.
Hope this will help you with your other applications.

Regards,

  Uday