[Insight-users] "vtkDebugLeaks has detected LEAKS!" when rung insightapplications

Henry Joye henryjoye at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 13:29:13 EDT 2004

Hi, Luis,

Thank you very much for your reply.

> There are more than 65 different applications in
> InsightApplications. Could you please help us by
> sharing with us the name of the *specific*
> application

I run "RegionGrowingSegmentationClass" and get the
error of "vtkDebugLeaks has detected LEAKS!".

> where you observerd this behavior ?

There are three cases when I get this error in this
application:
1) When I follow the pipeline "Load-->Input
Image-->Extract-->Curvature Flow(or other methods
listed)-->Display-->Homogeneous Image-->VTK Render", I
get this error and the render window does not appear.

2) When I follow the pipeline "Load-->Input
Image-->Extract-->Curvature Flow(or other methods
listed)-->Display-->Homogeneous Image-->Connected
Threshold (Or other methods listed)-->Display-->VTK
Render", I get the render window, but it does not show
the rendered object. After I click "Quit" button, I
get this error.

3) I donot load any data into the pipeline. Just click
"Quit" and get this error.

My vtk runs well and has no problem. I set the
"VTK_DEBUG_LEAKS" be on when I built the vtk library.

Thanks!

Henry