[Insight-users] Re: Deformable Model

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 2 18:45:54 EDT 2004

Hi Uday,

What filename are you passing to the writer ?

It is common for writers to throw exceptions
when they do not recognize the file format
from the filename that you pass....

You should try adding a try/catch block around
the code that is throwing the exception, and
print the message that you get.

You will find multiple examples on how to catch
exceptions in the ITK Software Guide

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Please let us know what you find.