[Insight-users] Problem with the FastMarchingImageFilter example

Erik Vidholm erik at cb.uu.se
Thu Sep 2 09:21:11 EDT 2004

I get a runtime error when I try to run the FastMarchingImageFilter.cxx example.
I use the image file and the parameters that are suggested in the software guide.

Below is a small part of the code, the error occurs when writer1->Update() is invoked, i.e. "C" is never printed.

Anyone who have experienced the same problem?

/ Erik

  std::cerr << "A" << std::endl;
  caster1->SetInput( smoothing->GetOutput() );
  writer1->SetInput( caster1->GetOutput() );
  writer1->SetFileName("FastMarchingFilterOutput1.png");
  caster1->SetOutputMinimum(   0 );
  caster1->SetOutputMaximum( 255 );
  std::cerr << "B" << std::endl;
  writer1->Update();