[Insight-users] Re: ITK compiling (use from external project)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 1 11:38:10 EDT 2004

Hi Christian,

Thanks for sending your CMake information.

It seems that some of the classes in your application
are generating a recursive template instantiation and
bringing the VC++ compiler to its internal limit.

The current suspect is your class:

  \src\visualization\itkMapIntensityImageFilter.txx

That seems to be instantiating a ShiftScaleImageFilter
internally.

Are you setting the appropriate #ifdef/#endif flags in
the .h and the .txx files ?

Maybe it will be simpler if you just post to the users
list your files

        itkMapIntensityImageFilter.h
        itkMapIntensityImageFilter.txx

PS. In general it is simpler to send the CMakeCache.txt file,
     than sending screenshots of CMake's GUI.