[Insight-users] compile code

Luke khua1 at jhu.edu
Sun Nov 28 00:05:13 EST 2004

Hi,

I was using VC .net to built itk applications. Whenever I want to make some change to the code or try to debug the application, I like to copy and past the .h and .cpp source file into my project directory and debug it there. This time I tried to itkimagefilereader and itkimageIOBase. I deleted ITKEXPORT. It seems itkimagefilereader works but there is couple of linker error says methods in itkimageIOBase already defined.

Please advice me what went wrong? How could I do it.

Thanks!