[Insight-users] about source and target landmarks

Monica Lumbardi monica_lumbardi at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 04:20:45 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm working with Landmarkwarping2 on 3D Analyze images and I found Luis explanation about the DeformationField:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2003-February/002646.html

If I have points file (with 1 source and 1 target landmark):

37.94 107.15 61.54 37.94 107.15 44.4

with first point beeing source landmark (37.94 107.15 61.54) and second point beeing target landmark (37.94 107.15 44.4 ), I still don't understand why on the transformed moving image the target ponts is moving toward the source point. Which it is opposite of what I would have expected.

Luis, can you please clarify this?

Thanks

Monica