[Insight-users] Text output problems in MultiResMIRegistration

Frederic Perez fredericpcx at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 22 10:43:39 EST 2004

Hello Vicente,

thank you for your posts. I faced a similar problem (although
when developing a VTK-based software---so people beware, this
can happen using VTK too) that has been fixed by updating my
cygwin version just as you did. Now my messages are output as
expected. :)

Cheers,

Frederic Perez

 --- Vicente Grau <vicente at robots.ox.ac.uk> escribió:
> Ok, I think I just made it work. I suspect the problem had something
> do with pthreads in cygwin, but I am not totally sure. Anyway, I
> installed a new version of the package called 'cygwin: The UNIX
> emulation engine', I reinstalled everything and it's working now. In
> case somebody else finds this problem, my version now is cygwin
> 1.5.12-1. I had 1.5.11-1 before.
> Thanks very much for your help.
>
> Vicente

<<Rest of mail removed>>