[Insight-users] Problem - Output Of ShapeDetectionLevelSet Filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 18 19:12:30 EST 2004

Hi Neah,

Thanks a lot for posting such a detailed message.

We attempted to reproduce the result that you reported,
but the program worked fine for us.

Here are the command line parameters that we used,
and the output from the program:

A) Command line:

    ShapeDetectionLevelSetFilter BrainT1Slice.png T1.png
                                 81 113 5 1 -0.5  3 0.05 1

     Output:

          Max. no. iterations: 800
          Max. RMS error: 0.02

          No. elpased iterations: 108
          RMS change: 0.0199696

B) Command line:

    ShapeDetectionLevelSetFilter BrainProtonDensitySlice.png PD.png
                                 81 113 5 1 -0.5  3 0.05 1

     Output:

          Max. no. iterations: 800
          Max. RMS error: 0.02

          No. elpased iterations: 125
          RMS change: 0.0189581

The output images (T1.png and PD.png) are attached.

Did you modified the code of this Example
in any way before running it ?

   Please let us know,