[Insight-users] Re: Display histogram

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 18 11:13:15 EST 2004

Hi Jimmy,

Displaying a histogram can be done in many different ways,

A) You could use the XYPlot Actor and/or Widget classes from VTK

   http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkXYPlotActor.html
   http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkXYPlotWidget.html

B) You could use the Fl_PlotXY from FLTK  Baazar

       http://www.fltk.org/links.php?V237

C) You could create a 2D image with the drawing of the
    histogram plot, and save it as JPEG, BMP, PNG...

If you want an example on how to display a histogram,
you may want to look at the code in SNAP:

         InsightApplications/SNAP

more specifically in

   InsightApplications/SNAP/
         UserInterface/MainComponents/