[Insight-users] display problem when using LiverTumorSegmentation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 18 08:55:07 EST 2004

Hi Diaoxianfen,

Thanks for your report.

We tried to reproduce the problem that you reported
with the LiverTumorSegmentation application. but
couldn't find a way of obtaining slanted images.

We loaded a large image, and then without quiting the
program loaded a smaller image.  In both cases the
images displayed correctly.

Question 1:

  If you load first the smaller image (the one of
  size  300x300x25) do you see the slant effect ?

or

   Do you only see it when you load this small image
   *after* having loaded the large one.

Question 2:

What is the fileformat that you are using for the
smaller image  ?

We suspect that the header may be incorrect for this
smaller image. That's the usual reason for slanted
visualization.

Please let us know,