[Insight-users] Python Compile error

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Nov 17 16:11:07 EST 2004

Derek W. Cool wrote:
> I've been trying to get today's CVS versions of ITK and CableSwig to
> wrap Insight with Python on my Windows XP machine using VC6, but
> continually get the following error:
>
> Compiling...
> wrap_ITKCommonBasePython.cxx
> C:\devFiles\Insight-VC6\Wrapping\CSwig\Common\wrap_ITKCommonBasePython.cxx(691)
> : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found
> Could someone please help me out?

This problem happened to show up on the nightly builds today:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/terminus.kitware/Windows-devenv-Python/20041117-0500-Nightly/BuildError.html

It may not be fixed for a couple days.  It was okay yesterday:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/terminus.kitware/Windows-devenv-Python/20041116-0500-Nightly/BuildError.html

You can use cvs's "-D" option to back up to a source tree for
Insight/CableSwig from a couple days ago.

-Brad