[Insight-users] Error in "http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Scripting#Specifying_the_instantiations"

Bruno Cassaro bcdalava at cenpra.gov.br
Tue Nov 16 13:48:03 EST 2004

Thanks a lot Luis for the assistance .

When i was following the tutorial exemplify the
OtsuMultipleThresholdCalculator. In the item "1-Tcl Bindings"

to "4.2-What files to modify" was everything ok, but in the item "4.3
Specifying the instantiations" it seems to change to the
OtsuThresholdImageCalculator !!!!

Because in the OtsuMultipleThresholdCalculator class has a only one template
parameter, that isn't the ImageType is a HistogramType(TInputHistogram),
like a see in DoxygenInsightToolkit-1.8.0\html.

Can you explain it to me?

Thanks

Bruno Cassaro