[Insight-users] how to do FFT to an image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 14 20:34:31 EST 2004

Hi Lanlanny,

We just committed a new example to the CVS repository
illustrating how to use the FFT image filter.

You will find this new example under:

        Insight/Examples/Filtering/
                   FFTImageFilter.cxx

We also added some convenience filters for making
easier to extract the Real and Imaginary parts of
the complex image that is produced as output of the
VnlFFTRealToComplexConjugate filter.

You will need to update your CVS checkout of ITK
in order to get these new files.

BTW, The lack of this example was entered as Bug #1349
http://www.itk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1349&pos=0

This bug was marked as closed+fixed now that the example
has been commited.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

     Thanks,

         Luis