[Insight-users] Re: ITK1.8 increased space?

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Nov 11 11:35:28 EST 2004

You can specify as many configurations as you'd like.
Some people only list RelWithDebInfo (meaning from
Visual Studio there will only be one configuration
to select from to build)

To just add RelWithDebInfo as an option, set the variable like

CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES:STRING=Debug;Release;RelWithDebInfo

To set things up so that RelWithDebInfo is the only configuration, set it as

CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES:STRING=RelWithDebInfo

If you remove configurations from this variable, you might
want to FIRST load the workspace into Visual Studio, select
the configurations you are about to remove and then
do a "Clean".  This will delete the object files/libararies/
executables from the configuration you are about to delete.
(To free up disk space).

Then change the setting in CMakeSetup.

If you forget to do this, you'll have find all the "Debug"
subdirectories and delete them in order to clear out that
space.

Jim