[Insight-users] SegmentationEditor image data format?

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Tue Nov 9 15:55:49 EST 2004

Hi Weiguang,

When you start the Segmentation Editor, you should see
a box in main windows of the data module that gives
complete instructions on how to load and manage data.

The "cl" files are simple text files that manage information
for files.  This application uses a VTK raw image io reader
for files and the cl files are basically collecting header
information for data you want to work with in the Segmentation
Editor application.  They also manage header information for
any intermediate files in the segmentation process that are
written to disk.

hope this helps,

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 http://www.sci.utah.edu/~cates