[Insight-users] computeupdate method

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Nov 5 20:55:28 EST 2004

Hi Jie,

1) Fast Marching doesn't use the ComputeUpdate() method.

2) itkShapeDetectionLevelSetImagefilter      derives from
    itkSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter   that derives from
    itkSparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter

    that calls ComputeUpdate() in its "df" function in lines
    960 and 964 of the file

      Insight/Code/BasicFilters/
        itkSparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter.txx

3) itkGeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter also derives from
    itkSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter   so... idem to to (2).