[Insight-users] Mask boundary to ordered set of points

Raghu Venkatram raghu.venkatram at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:37:22 EST 2004

Hi Radhika,

I did something similar couple of months back
http://ct.radiology.uiowa.edu/~jiangm/courses/dip/html/node126.html

the above link gives a very simnple boundary tracing algorithm, use
the 8 connected method.

I am assuming that you have already segmented and done some edge
detection. I used the above method to get teh boundary points, to do
this you need a seed point on your edge.

Thanks,
Raghu