[Insight-users] Re: AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Nov 2 14:44:15 EST 2004

Hi Alam,

Please read the README.txt file in the directory

    InsightApplications/
        AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter

It tells you that you have to modify the file:

     itkAntiaAliasBinaryImageFilterExample.cxx

at line 41:

     typedef char InputDataType;

if you want ot read Raw files of pixel type different
from char.

In your particular case, you want to change
this typedef to be:

     typedef unsigned short InputDataType;

Then you have to fill in the information of the parameter
file, as explained in the README.txt file.

--------

For your convenience we just added a simple example
on how to use this filter.

You will find this new example under

    Insight/Examples/Filtering/
               AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter.cxx

It expects a 3D image as input and produces as output the
antialiased version of the input image.

You will have to update your CVS checkout in order to
get this new example. Or, you can download it directly
from the following link to the CVS-Web portal

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Examples/Filtering/AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter.cxx?rev=1.1&root=Insight&view=log

In order to read your RAW images into this program,
you can create a MetaImage header for those files.
Please follow the instructions posted in the previous email:
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2004-November/010906.html

NOTE that you still have to make sure that the pixel
type used in the ImageFileReader matches the pixel
type of your files.

Please let us know if you have any further questions,